Helping America Build Great Communities | Grimes
Grimes, Iowa is located in the northwest Des Moines metropolitan area and is approximately 25 minutes from downtown. This safe little community offers great opportunities for families as well as huge growth opportunities for business owners and developers. One of the key advantages Grimes residents enjoy is the easy access to metropolitan amenities while living in a friendly country atmosphere. The efficient Des Moines area infrastructure makes getting anywhere a breeze, allowing residents to trade some of their daily commute for personal time with family and doing the things they enjoy.
There are a variety of living options to choose from in Grimes, from traditional neighborhoods and planned communities to condos and loft style living. There are also a number of conveniently located shopping centers packed full of all the leading retailers, and fantastic recreational opportunities for families and seniors. To find out more about Grimes real estate opportunities contact Coldwell today!
- Business friendly pro-growth atmosphere.
- Living in Grimes makes the hassle of long commutes a thing of the past
- Grimes has convenient fast access to the Des Moines city center along Interstate 80 and 35, and is minutes from Des Moines International Airport
- Miles of trails and hundreds of acres of nearby parks and open spaces, ranging from small playgrounds to massive recreation complexes, as well as a top of the line aquatic center and nearby amusement park
- Large industries bring jobs to Grimes and the Des Moines area because of the highly trained Iowa workforce and high quality of life
- Astounding schools boasting high proficiencies in reading, and science for students K-12
for more information on Grimes and the homes in our inventory!
Average List Price: $330,890
Average Days on Market: 109
132 listings found. Showing 12 per page.